Here are 5 mistakes and how to avoid writing in an acronym STUPID. Put them into action and get more sales boat loads of books and sometimes triple double of the success they expected.
1. Error selfish. New and experienced authors make this mistake again and again. They focus too much on what they want to write rather than find out what your audience wants.
Solution: Do not self-absorption. Discover what your target reader wants or needs help with. Then write a book to read from front to back and tell all your friends around. They will thank you and read everything you write. To make matters worse, the book will make you famous and sell beyond their wildest dreams. All because of you aside I wanted to write and gave his audience what they wanted to read.
2. Too long error. fast-paced technology competes for the book reader’s attention. According to the National Endowment for the Arts of reading has declined over the last decade. The general conclusions Americans say that people and even around the world read less than ever. Millennium readers want information in a quick and easy to read. If you are a long-term, can be boring too. You can not have another chance to capture the attention of its readers. So write a short book and do the math.
Solution: Reduce your sentences and paragraphs to start writing a book convincing. His book writing coach shudders to think of all the long boring books on the market nowadays. Therefore, cutting his great book into two smaller books and began to pull their readers like a magnet to read their work.
How to write a provocative book title which calls on readers to 300%!
3. Unprofessional error. Professionalism inspires its readers to trust you. Similarly, non-professionalism damage its credibility as an author. When readers can expect a quality well-written book to educate and entertain those who are expected to read everything you write.
Solution: Stick to your habits of good writing. Stay professional. Create a blog or website professional looking to sell your book. Do your best with your sales letter or simply hire a writer to put your best foot forward. Avoid careless mistakes. Using simple techniques of self-publishing to write the text with fewer errors. Then get feedback from peers or a professional. Do not rest until your well-written book is well edited.
4. Error pompous. Use simple language. Avoid technical jargon that can confuse your readers. Target communication at the seventh and eighth grade. Write your book in an active voice. Cut the passive voice as much as you can.
Solution: Do not bog your readers textbook with the terms and language covered. Choose words carefully instead of admonishing or get instead of harvesting. Become a mentor for advice offers friendship and results-oriented advice in his book and more people will be attracted to you and your writing.
5. Error ignorant. Continue to educate himself in his field. Reading for pleasure and reading to be informed of their sector. I think all reading is good, it keeps your mind alert and attentive to new ideas.
Solution: With any book you are working on checking the facts for accuracy. Not only someone’s word for it. Live your life to the fullest, learn from their successes and failures. Then share your experience with readers in his book. Write to the overflow of your life and make you a stronger connection with their readers.
6. Error Dud. Discard fiasco (failure, failure) in writing. Dud letter will be displayed in your book title, chapter titles, headings, bullets and even their lists. This will make your writing boring, flat and boring. If you are guilty of writing without funds, the reader falling asleep, waking up and never return to finish reading his book boring.
Solution: Shoot your titles out of money and hire Sizzlers to call attention to the contents of his book. Sizzler titles and headings will grab your audience by the eyeballs and force them to read. It will pull your reader into reading with curiosity, shock, humor, perplexity or a big claim offered in his book.
No need to write intelligent data gives the public what it wants: a short and compelling, professional, simple, educate or entertain them, their message can not reach the public is bound to come. Avoid STUPID mistakes above, capture the interest of your audience and get your book read. My best wishes for your success as an author!